When I was a kid I got to go to Jamea for about 6 weeks in the summer. I didn’t know it then, but I’ve been on a path since.
In the years since, I’ve wished that I went to jamea for 10 years. I’m jealous of those that did. I’m sure to tell them Mubarak in Istafada for getting an extra couple days of sabaq. I see the skilled parawnars and so many are educated in jamea. So many who get so much understanding and so much opportunity. I’m jealous.
Im reminded of a lyric that resonates with me
“I'm an over-40 victim of fate
Arriving too late”
Perhaps I arrived too early?
I remember I should not be jealous. Just like seeing that guy on the screen my reaction (not response) should be Alhamdolillah.
Going wasn’t in my naseeb. I don’t know know or understand. It doesn’t matter. Samjo tho samjo, na samjo tho na samjo.
Taher, you’re not too early or too late. There is a plan and I t’s perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment