Sunday, September 20, 2026

Unexpected

My first sabaq of the day is out of this world. It’s not the sabaq I was most looking forward to before coming. 


I learned once that what you get out of sabaq will depend on you, the kitab, and the teacher. 


The stars aligned. I’m fresh. It’s the beginning of the day. My knees are the least bad they are all day, my stomach is great, I’m freshly caffeinated. 


The parawnar is awesome. He’s practiced and skilled and knowledgeable. 


The kitab is amazing. The parawnar brings it with him. I’m laser-focused and am taking away so much. The kitab is maybe 500 pages. The parawnar keeps it open. We’re more than halfway done with sabaq and we’re maybe on page 10. 


It serves as a reminder to me. I’m getting so much I think, but there is so much more


Taher, read this once in a while. 

No comments: