Monday, December 11, 2023

Superpower

I recently thought of something I have to offer as a superpower. It took me years, but I figured out what mine is. For a lot of years, it’s been tough to accept this thing that I have. It elicited many different emotions. For the first couple years those emotions were dominated by anger, frustration, and sadness. 

Many people for some reason share what they’ve got going on with me and sometimes that prompted me to share too. It felt good every time I shared. 

And just the other day, I realized I can share my thing and maybe make someone feel how I felt or prompt them to share with someone else. I am realizing this thing I thought sucks has become my superpower. I can share. 

Taher it may seem like it stinks. Even for years. It’s part of the plan though. There’s something you just don’t see. 

No comments: