Sunday, September 20, 2026

Choice

I’ve been thinking a lot about choice and Naseeb It’s tough to reconcile. The more I learn, the more I understand that they are complimentary and not opposites. 

I was confident, but just didn’t understand before. Taher, be confident even when you don’t understand. 


We have a choice more than we understand. We always have a choice to do the good thing or to do the bad thing. 


There’s more to this though. Choosing not to do the good thing is choosing the bad thing. There are NOsmall things


This is just one example that makes it tangible. Jaman is again the example. The more I finish the jaman, the more I understand. The more I understand, the more I finish the jaman. It’s a beautiful cycle. 


If you see the jaman and don’t eat it, you are choosing to waste it. Not choosing the good thing is choosing the bad thing. 


Taher, choose the good thing

No comments: