Saturday, September 12, 2026

Blog

I’ve written several times that this blog is for Zahra and the kids. It is. I’m not sure who else would even read this…

I hardly ever give unsolicited advice.  This post is one those few exceptions. This advice is for them and anyone else that might see this. 

I usually write these posts and end with some advice to myself. I’m probably the only person I feel ok about giving advice to😁. 

I also want Zahra, Yusuf, and Nooriya to read the advice I’m leaving for myself and take what they will. 

I do come back and ready my own posts. It’s been wonderful. I’m realizing that these posts which I meant as a gift for Zahra and the kids has also been a gift for me. Just writing this stuff down has been a boon. Being so able to reread it has been a bonus. 

So my unsolicited advice to Zahra and the kids and anyone else who might come across this is write down your thoughts. It doesn’t have to be a blog and you don’t ever have to share them. Just write them down for you. 

No comments: